For SupportSupport tickets are the primary method for getting help, it allows both us and you to track and record progress. Just head over to Support Center and create a new ticket with your issue. Please create only one ticket per issue.
Ticket Submission Suggestions
Help us to help you by being as detailed as possible when submitting a Ticket the better the information you provide the faster we will be able to resolve your issue. Below are some tips:
* Write in clear English
* Mention which module you are experiencing difficulty with (cPanel, Plesk, Moneybookers, PayPal etc.)
* Include any error messages that occur on-screen
* Or if there's no error message, a screenshot illustrating the problem
* State when the problem started and what changes were made immediately beforehand
* Explain step-by-step how to reproduce the error and include any login details if necessary
Please Note: All tickets are responded to in the order they are received based on last activity, so 'bumping' of tickets will only delay our response. We endeavour to respond promptly however please be mindful that we may need to contact third parties on your behalf for further information and this may delay our response.
Do you have questions or comments regarding our service offerings? We’re always happy to hear from our customers, whether we can improve on a service we’re providing or if we’re doing a great job at making you a happy customer. We are here to listen to you, please use the contact form below.